Meet the Required
MIPS Composite Performance Scores (CPS) for 2017 using:
DocsInk's Mobile Charge Capture Platform allows providers to meet the required Quality measures, instantly eliminating the possibility of receiving a negative payment adjustment and providing the points needed in the Quality category to qualify for the maximum positive payment adjustment for the performance year of 2017.
DocsInk's Care Coordination Platform allows providers to meet two Clinical Practice Improvement Activities (CPIA) measures, instantly eliminating the possiblity of receiving a negative payment adjustment and providing half the points needed (20 points) in the CPIA category to qualify for the maximum positive payment adjustment for the performance year of 2017.
DocsInk simply interfaces with your certified EHR (CEHRT), providers may use to meet the required Advancing Care Information (ACI) measures.
Download DocsInk’s Guide to MACRA
Complete the form below and download DocsInk’s Guide to MACRA for a comprehensive, although simplified, overview of the following:
- Eligibility for participation in MIPS Reporting for 2017
- MIPS, PQRS, MU & VM Payment Adjustment Timeline
- Specific Reporting Requirements and Options for Hospital-Based Providers in 2017
- Specific Reporting Requirements and Options for Non-Patient Facing Providers in 2017
- Example of MIPS Composite Performance Score (CPS) Calculations for 2017
- MIPS Reporting Basics for 2017
- MIPS Performance Thresholds and Payment Adjustments
- MIPS Budget Neutrality Factory
- Eligibility for Participating in Advanced APM Reporting for 2017
- Advanced APMs Reporting Specifics for 2017
- Qualifying MIPS APM Entities for 2017
- Qualifying MIPS APM Entities for 2018
- AAPM Payment Incentives Specifics
- Partially Qualifying Participant Classification Specifics
- MIPS APM Participation Specifics for 2017
- Qualifying MIPS APMs for 2017
- MIPS APM Reporting Specifics for 2017